What is it?
The Tools Index contains hundreds of resources about COA, our Standards, and the accreditation process, such as:
- In-depth guides to COA Standards
- Trainings on the accreditation process
- Tutorials for your MyCOA Portal
- and much more!
Searching and Browsing
Looking for a specific resource or document? Enter its title in the search bar. Then, select your accreditation program from the Program filter — this will retrieve resources specific to your accreditation.
Want to browse the Tools Index? First, specify your accreditation program under the Program filter. Then, select a Category:
- Accreditation & Standards Help — resources about the accreditation process and COA Standards
- COA Protocols & Reports — information regarding COA policies and procedures, such as volunteer materials, internal manuals, and the Recognition Report
- Web & Portal Help — assistance for accessing and utilizing COAnet.org, VIP, and the MyCOA Portal
Or, browse by the Type filter:
- Crosswalk — compares two separate elements, such as related COA Standards
- Insight — further explains a COA Standard, policy, or process
- Manual — provides an exhaustive overview of the accreditation process
- Reference List — lists resources which inform the COA Standards
- Summary — condenses related information found across COA Standards or processes, such as facility management requirements
- Templates & Forms — sample documents used to asses, update, or develop policies and procedures in accordance with various COA Standards
- Worksheet — organizes data about a program, service, or process
Found your resource? Select the arrow next to its title for a description. Or, click the title to preview the resource. Use the button(s) at the bottom left of the preview screen to download the resource.
That’s it! Search the Tools Index.
Private Organization Accreditation
Money Management International is a nationwide nonprofit organization that provides counseling and education related to credit, housing and bankruptcy, and offers debt management assistance if needed. MMI also conducts community education programs in the areas where we have a physical presence.
read more >>
Orange County Government, Youth & Family Services Division
Rodney J. Hrobar Sr., LMHC, CPP, Quality Assurance Manager
As the lead agency in Orange County, providing the safety net for children and families, it is reassuring that our clients can be confident that their needs will be addressed in accordance with the most stringent standards of public, as well as private, accountability as monitored and reviewed by the Council on Accreditation.